This last month was very busy in implementing community ideas and feedback! Here are some of the features we rolled out 🚀
Call for Java Developers
We are looking for senior Java developers to participate in the beta program of a new free runtime linter for Java that provides Continuous code Feedback.
Digma is a JetBrains IDE plugin that analyzes your code in runtime, improving coding practices and confidence when working on complex Java code.
The runtime linter for Java plugin runs locally and doesn’t require sharing data.
We have 20 slots currently open for the beta.
Requirements to Apply
- Using JetBrains IDEA (any edition)
- Developing in Java, on most platforms except for Quarkus (currently not supported)
- Passion for innovation and new coding tools and practices
What you’ll gain 💪
- Experience in applying OTEL (OpenTelemetry) and Jaeger tracing to improve Java code
- Recognized contribution to a Java project
- Provide ideas and help shape the final product
- Optionally, an opportunity to contribute to related OSS projects
- Help create a tool that will improve developer happiness
- Some cool swag… 🦇
What will be required from you?
- Installing the plugin and developing alongside it
- Participating in a quick 30-minute weekly Zoom meeting for about three weeks, at a time that works for you, to provide your ideas thoughts, and feedback
Roni, Nir and the Digma team